In May we formally voted to end our strike. If you are one of the many workers who chose not to attest until our strike has ended, you can email in order to retrieve your wages and/or you can file a complaint with the New York State Department of Labor (DoL) using this form. DoL complaints are fairly easy to complete and can be filed by non-citizens/non-residents. 

We will be collecting DoL complaint forms and filing them together—please email us your form at If you come across any problems or would like help with filling out your DoL complaint, please contact us. We also have a short survey to learn more about your experience with the attestation system—please fill it out regardless of whether you have any outstanding concerns or not.